Currently scheduling projects for 2016
- Get in touch and tell me about yourself, your business, and your project. We’ll discuss your goals, target audience, and anything else that will help solve your problem.
This first conversation will take place over the phone.
- After taking a look at the project details, and everything we discussed, I will put together a proposal which will include what will be delivered and a quote. If everything looks good, we’ll get started on your project with a 50% deposit.
- I’ll start by first doing market research to size up your competition and recognize what will help you stand out. Next, I’ll create a mood board — a collection of colors, imagery and inspiration — that will give your logo/website/brand a solid direction. The mood board will be sent over for your approval.
- Once the mood board is approved, I’ll dive into the initial sketches; honing in on the best solution.
- Presentation of solution. One solution will be sent over for your approval. You are welcome to make as many revisions as it takes to make it perfect.
Why only one solution? If I’ve done my job right, only one solution is needed and what I present will be the most effective in reaching your goals.
- Once the project is completed and the remaining balance has been paid, I will deliver the final files and/or launch your website.
If any changes need to be made following completion, we can discuss the additional cost at that time.
- Logo Design = 2-3 weeks
- Branding = 2-5 weeks
- Website = 4-12 weeks
At this time I am not accepting rush projects, except those from current clients.
Since every business is different, every project has a custom solution which results in it’s own unique value. This means that there is no set price for my services. I do offer free quotes which can be given after first talking to you in detail about your project.
Below is a sample of the types of questions I’ll ask on our phone call.
- Why do you think you need a logo/brand/website?
- What does your organization do and why does it matter?
- Describe your ideal audience. Who are they? How are they finding you and how do they interact with you?
- Where will the logo be used?
- What does success look like for this project?
- Who are your competitors? What are they doing right? How is your business different?
- Where do you see your business in one year from now? Five years? 10 years?
- What is your business’ biggest weakness? What worries you most?
- Why did you come to me specifically?